When we got home last night, we found that Ditto was still peeing on the floor in the bathroom, as well as in the kitchen.... in the kitchen. I'm not really ok with him peeing in the bathroom because it's gross, but it's been happening for so long that I've basically resigned myself to it. It's gross, but I hit it with some bleach and it's gone.
But peeing in the kitchen? OH HELL NO. I cannot and will not resign myself to that shit. It's disgusting, it's unsanitary, and it's just plain wrong!
What's worse is that he's still peeing blood. Yesterday it was really bad and seems to have tapered off a bit today, but it's still bloody and again: that's gross. So PK told me to call the vet and see what to do. Of course, they say "Bring him in!!" because apparently that means he's getting ready to block up again. I fail to see how him leaking everywhere means he's going to block up, but that's beside the point.
I can't stop thinking (or talking) about this stupid cat situation. It's destroying my freaking life!! I've talked to one of the guys in the counseling office about it, plus my Film & Lit professor (who noticed I was looking down today & asked me what was wrong - big mistake, I vented all over him), my boss, my mother, and everyone else who comes into the office.
This is fucking ridiculous. I shouldn't be this preoccupied with this stupid cat and I definitely shouldn't burst into tears when the vet tells me to bring the fucker in.
I called my psychiatrist because the bursting into tears part was a little alarming. She said that the bloodwork I had done last week to check my Lithium levels wasn't showing up in the computer so I need to come in tomorrow for more freaking bloodwork but she also wants to see me. At this point, I know I need it, so I'm not going to bitch about going to the psychiatrist.
No comments:
Post a Comment