My chest is on fire and I feel like I can't breathe because it feels like someone is standing on it. I've felt this way for the past few days. It gets worse when I leave the house. Especially when I go somewhere in public, like the grocery store and it's 10x worse if Monkey is acting up, something's going wrong, PK's pissed at me for something (which is easy to do these days because his job is so fucking hard these days that he's drowning in his own depression and anger)... I'm drowning in stress right now, and my semester hasn't even started yet. And now I'm struggling to keep it together and not to show my husband, my daughter, my brothers, my mother... anyone, just how close I am to the edge.
I have a psychiatrist appointment in 5 days.
I hope I make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment